Wedding dj in Costa Rica
The Wedding & Corporate Event Experts
Voted Best Wedding Dj Service in Costa Rica
Your Wedding Memories Will Be Forever
Thank you for considering us for one of the most important events in your life.
Let us help you make your wedding and reception personal and unique by highlighting those distintive qualities and special moments that will make your story different from every one elses.
Your wedding will be a truly memorable experience as we tailor the music and atmosphere to create your overall vision of the perfect wedding and reception.
We are Passionate About Weddings
We will make sure to handle all of the details and coordinate with your other wedding professionsals to make certain you can fully enjoy one of the most unforgettable moments of your life. We will keep your wedding and reception flowing perfectly as you celebrate with your family and friends.
Extremely Experienced & Professional
We perform regularly at all of the most popular receptions venues here in Guanacaste,Costa Rica. We know the staff, the room layouts, the acoustics and what works well in the space and what does not. You don't have to worry about a thing; we will make sure the music creates the exact atmosphere for your special day.
Write a Review
Why Hire a Professional DJ
With today's economy, many couples are looking for ways to save money on their wedding. You may be wondering to yourself, "Why spend hundreds of dollars to hire a professional company when my friend, a DJ from an online classified ad or an MP3 player can do the same thing for less?" But, remember: Like choosing a photographer, dress designer or cake artist, hiring a DJ is not always an "apples to apples" comparison. While you might pay less for the services of an amateur entertainer, you may not be buying an equivalent product. Differences in quality and style can make a very big difference. The abilities of your DJ selection can determine how enjoyable your reception is for yourself and your guests -- whether your dance floor stays packed all night long or whether everyone leaves by 9 p.m.
While it is certainly true that, like higher-quality photographers, dress designers and cake artists, a professional DJ company may not be your lowest bidder, here are a few good reasons to choose one anyway:
• Experience: How much experience does the person operating the sound equipment have, not only with the equipment itself, but with public speaking, crowd control and problem solving? Even using professional-grade equipment, an amateur DJ may not have sufficient knowledge to effectively use all those knobs and buttons to their best advantage. The resulting sound may not be much better than your boom box. Something New DJ/MCs complete a rigorous apprentice program with a written curriculum emphasizing not only how to use the equipment effectively but how to evaluate acoustics, "read" the crowd to keep them dancing, speak with good diction, be tactful with guests and anticipate the needs of the bridal party.
• Peace of Mind and Good Memories: What do you want to remember most about your reception? Worrying whether your caterer knows it’s time to pour the champagne or if your photographer knows it’s time to cut the cake? Coordinating your reception instead of dancing? Cheesy announcements? Cueing and re-cueing the MP3 player? Listening to songs you don’t particularly like or maybe have never heard? Hiring a professional DJ company allows you to relax and actually enjoy the party you’ve spent so much time planning.
• Equipment: Is the stereo setup able to produce high-quality sound sufficient to fill your reception hall but still sensitive enough to prevent the music from blaring or becoming distorted? Do you need a microphone for toasts or other events? A professional DJ company will utilize specialized equipment designed to fill a large hall without distortion and will have microphones (preferably wireless) available for speeches and announcements.
• Etiquette (Professionalism): How will your DJ dress? Will your DJ adhere to your “must play” and “do not play” lists? Will your DJ be set up early and ready when the guests arrive, or will they still be unloading at the beginning of dinner? Something New DJs partner with you in planning, paying careful attention to your musical preferences. We arrive early and dress appropriately for your event.
• Music Variety: Will your DJ have access to all your favorites? What about newer music? Professional DJs often have access to new music before it is available for purchase to the general public. Something New stays up-to-date on the latest music. If you’ve heard it on the radio, chances are we have it in our library, and if we don’t, we’ll try to get it for you.
With the majority of wedding guests saying that the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment, the quality and style of the entertainer you choose can dramatically influence the “enjoyability” of your evening for both you and your guests. It’s certainly something to think about when debating whether to splurge on chair covers or entertainment.